I work for Netas as New Product Development Manager. I live in Istanbul, am married with my love and dad of two kids.
I started my professional work life as developing software for Embedded Systems. From 2006 to the end of 2012, I developed software on VxWorks and Embedded Linux systems using C and C++ for mission critical systems. This period allowed me to explore scheduling, file systems, network stack deeply. In 2012, I wanted to make a change in my career and moved to application development which I previously work on my spare times. Blending my previous knowledge on embedded systems with application development, I have gained several useful information especially in performance optimization and application durability (7x24).
I will try to document the knowledge I obtained over the years to this blog. Hope to have something useful especially for me to go back and retrieve them when needed. If this blog also helps the readers, then this will be a great surplus.
The links at the end of the page are my social media accounts, please use those to reach me.
I am interested in below subjects, readers will be finding blogs especially related with them.
- Relational Database Management Servers (RDBMS) Microsoft SQL Server ve PostgreSQL
- NoSQL databases (MongoDb, Cassandra)
- Application server and database server performance optimization
- Cloud Platforms (Aws, Azure, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean)
- Docker, Kubernetes
- HashiStack Tools - Vagrant, Packer, Consul, Terraform, Vault, Nomad
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment
- 3rd party development tools and libraries (electron, flyway, log4net, Moq, xUnit)
- .NET framework, Mono, .NET Core
- .NET technologies (WCF, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, OWIN, Xamarin, XAML, WPF)- Experimental works on Node.js ve Go
- SPA (Single Page Application) development with HTML5, CSS, LESS, TypeScript, React, Bootstrap
- Git, Apache JMeter, Apache Ab, Fiddler, IIS, WinDbg, npm, Jekyll, Gulp, Bower, SystemJS, jspm
- Web application security
- HTTP, TCP optimization
- IoT application development using several languages on Raspberry Pi